There is 2-3 cm difference according to manual measurement. Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item. Due to the light and screen, a slight color difference may be expected. Thank you for your understanding!
French Vintage Embroidered Dress la. Austrian flowers in an elegant summer in In the artistic sense of vintage, it is quiet and elegant, and the temperament is clean and refined.
Heavy-duty polka dot jacquard base fabric, enlarged area of embroidery, self-contained texture and delicate layers, delicate and soft touch, smooth and light. Clean and transparent white, more fairy-like fluttering. The lining is smooth and skin-friendly, don't worry about penetration.
Gentle and graceful small round neck. Modify the neck line and face shape. Lapel design is sweet to reduce age. Custom-dyed wine red heart lace Contrasting colors visually add layers and make them more colorful Retro smart and eye-catching. The placket is interwoven with ties to match it. You can tie a bow, romantic and moving. The lantern sleeves are very accommodating. Decorate the arm lines, fairy air and elegant. Cuff straps with cord closure. The beauty of ease and lightness.
High waist, narrow waist, pull up the waist line, modify the proportion and leg line, pinch the waist, naturally scattered skirt hem, custom-dyed burgundy hollow lace, embellished on the skirt, retro and charming, complement each other with the neckline lace. Between the brisk steps, there are beautiful ripples.
1. Avoid machine washing, it is recommended to hand wash gently, wash in cold water with mild detergent.
2. It is recommended to wash light-colored clothes and dark-colored clothes separately.
3. Avoid prolonged soaking and rubbing during hand washing, so as not to cause deformation and wrinkling of the internal structure of the fabric.
4. When drying, it should be dried in a ventilated and cool place to avoid fading of colored fabrics due to exposure.
5. Elastic clothes should be folded and stored as much as possible to avoid stretching and deformation caused by hanging.
6. It is normal for clothes to wrinkle during folding and transportation, and can be recovered after ironing (except for special wrinkled fabrics).
7. Avoid high temperature ironing to avoid deformation and fading of the internal tissue of the fabric.